All about TAPMI PGDM Admissions 2023
TAPMI MBA Admission Notification
TAPMI Manipal PGDM
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) was established in 1980. It is one of the 7 MBA institutes in India with the accreditation of AACSB(Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Busines) and AMBA(Association of MBAs)
TAPMI PGDM Admission Timeline
|Last date to apply||20th Dec 2022|
TAPMI PGDM Courses
- PGDM (Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, IT, General Management)
- Banking and Financial Course(BKFS)
- Marketing and Sales Management(MSM)
- Human Resources Management(HRM)
TAPMI Fee and Intake
Fees: Rs. 16.50 lakh for the course of 2 years + Hostel expense Rs. 3.10 lakh (compulsory)
Intake: 500 seats
TAPMI PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks (Final year students completing graduation in 2023 may also apply. The admission will be cancelled if they obtain less than 50% in graduation).
- Accepted Entrance Test score : CAT 2022, XAT 2023, NMAT 2022, GMAT (2018 – Jan, 2023)
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Apart from high test scores & consistently good academic record, preference is given to candidates with work experience, entrepreneurial spirit, academic and gender diversity, achievements in sports and social activities, leadership potential, integrity & values.
- Some of the key parameters towards final selection include the following:
TAPMI MBA Application Cost
- One Program: Rs. 1850 + 18% GST
- Two Programs: Rs. 2450 + 18% GST
- Three Programs: Rs. 3200 + 18% GST
- Four Programs: Rs. 4000 + 18% GST
TAPMI Selection Process
- Shortlisting on the basis of entrance exam score
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
TAPMI Final Selection – Evaluation Parameters
|CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT||35|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||42|
|Gender Diversity and Extra-curricular Activities||8|
TAPMI PGDM Placements
Highest Salary: Rs. 32 LPA
|TAPMI MBA Programs||
TAPMI PGDM Review
Looking at the investment factor, the ROI is something that candidates should think of while applying to TAPMI. The job profiles offered will be above executive-level so take the number of years to recover the investment while calculating ROI.
The other institutes to consider in comparison to TAPMI are Great Lakes, IMI Delhi, GIM Goa, KJ Somaiya, IFMR, etc.
The job profiles offered will be above executive-level? Can you please elaborate on that.
The companies with entry level job profiles will be less in number