JBIMS MSc Finance Admission 2022
JBIMS MSc Finance Selection Process, Cut-off, Salary
JBIMS MSc FINANCE
I hope everyone is doing well. Finally, JBIMS has updated the MSc Finance notification and now we have clarity of the selection process. JBIMS was established in the year 1965 and is ranked in Asia’s Top 25 Business Schools by Asia Inc.
JBIMS Courses Offered
- MSc Finance
JBIMS MSc Finance Admission Process
- Online Application
- 300 candidates will be shortlisted for further process
- Group Activity, Personal Interview, and Written Ability Test
- Display of Merit List for selected candidates
JBIMS MSc Finance Cut-off Criteria
|Category||CAT 2021 %ile||MBA CET 2022 %ile|
*Update – 400 students will be shortlisted for IPA.
💡Total Score depends on the following parameters:
- Application Rating Score (ARS) – 60%
- In-person assessment (IPA) – 40%
*The Application Rating Scores is based on CAT/MBA-CET score, Past Academic Records up to Graduation, Work Experience, Extra-Curricular & Academic + Gender Diversity.
*The minimum Total Score (TS) required to be considered for admission to MSc Finance is as follows
- General Category – 50
- Reserved category – 40
Read more: Official admission process PDF
JBIMS MSc Finance Fees
The fees for the course of 2 years is Rs. 6,00,000 without mess and accommodation.
JBIMS MSc Finance Seats
Total seats are 30. Further divided into different categories
*The above seat distribution was followed for 2019 admissions
JBIMS MSc Finance Placements
- Highest Salary – Rs. 24 LPA
- Average Salary – Rs. 19.35 LPA
- Median Salary – Rs. 18 LPA
Documents required for JBIMS MSc Finance admissions
Original documents + two copies of attested documents at the time of admission
- SSC, HSC certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation degree certificate with passing certificate + mark sheet of all semesters
- Birth certificate/Domicile certificate in case of students applied in reserve category
- Caste certificate, Caste Validity/Tribe validity certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority
- Physically Handicapped Certificate as prescribed by the Government from Competent Authority wherever required
- The scorecard of Preliminary and Main examination + interview invitation letter for the candidates who appeared for UPSC Civil Service Examination
Tipani – Should I apply to JBIMS MSc Finance?
Best institute for the students looking out for a bright career in Finance specialization. The reasons are ROI + JBIMS tag + Quality Education. The students who want to apply should understand one simple fact “It won’t be a cakewalk”.
If your score is above the given cut off, if you are interested in Finance, if you can define the shift to the MSc Finance course then yes this place is for you. Don’t compromise with the selection of specialization by looking at placement figures. If you are not interested in Finance then don’t burden yourself with someone else’s dreams