JBIMS MHRD Placements 2022
JBIMS MHRD Admission 2022
JBIMS Mumbai MHRD
I hope you all are doing well. Today, the discussion is all about the new course launched by JBIMS and it is called Master in Human Resource Development(MHRD).
|Application starts||25th March 2023 at 4 p.m.|
|Last date to apply||28th April 2023 by 4 p.m.|
|Aptitude Test(online)||7th May 2023 (2 p.m. to 4 p.m.)|
|In-person Assessment(offline at campus)||21st – 22nd May 2023|
JBIMS MHRD Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50% marks aggregate or equivalent (45% in case of candidates from backward class)
|Category||SSC % marks||HSC % marks||Graduation % marks|
|General||60% or above||60% or above||50% or above|
|Reserved||55% or above||55% or above||45% or above|
Final year students can also apply
JBIMS MHRD Admission Process
The admission consists of Written Test and Personal Assessment
- Psychometric + Aptitude Test (100 marks)
- Written Aptitude Test (10 marks for evaluation)
- Group Activity (40 marks)
- Personal Interview (50 marks)
Written Test Format
|General & Business Environment Process||20||0.25|
|Human Behaviour Aspect||20||–|
Written Test will be conducted on a smartphone
In order to appear for Personal Assessment, the cut off marks for Open category candidates is 50 marks and for Reserved category candidates, it is 45 marks.
Read more: Official admission process PDF
Watch this video to explore the MHRD Selection Process
A group of 10-12 members will be formed for Group Activity
Candidates will be checked for following in GA – leadership, communication, interest in the group activity, initiative, logical reasoning/sequencing
200 students will be called for an In-person assessment depending on merit
- Written Aptitude Test
- Group Activity
- Writing Skills – 300 words SoP and pledge
- Personal Interview
JBIMS MHRD Seat Distribution
Total seats for 2-year MHRD program is 20.
Documents required for JBIMS MHRD Admission
Students will bring the original documents for verification at the time of admission procedure
along with the Photo ID provided by the Government of India
- SSC, HSC certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation degree certificate with passing certificate + mark sheet of all semesters
- Birth certificate/Domicile certificate in case of students applied in reserve category
- Caste certificate, Caste Validity/Tribe validity certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificates of Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Photo ID card
- Work Experience Certificates (If you have work experience)
Note – Only Maharashtra domicile candidates will be considered for backward class reservation.
JBIMS MHRD Fees and Intake
Revised intake of 30 seats
Fee – Rs. 7,00,000 for the course of 2 years. This doesn’t include hostel and mess charges.
Official email id for queries – [email protected]
JBIMS MHRD Placements
The placement report is for the 2019-2021 batch
- Average Salary: Rs. 13.7 LPA
- Median Salary: Rs. 14.6 LPA
- Highest Salary: Rs. 17.5 LPA
Roles offered: Consultant, Management Trainee – HR, HR Business Partner(HRBP), HR Analyst.
Summer Placements(Summer Internship)
- Average Stipend: Rs. 73,000
- Median Stipend: Rs. 70,000
- Highest Stipend: Rs. 2.8 lakh
Read More: MBA in Human Resource, Job Roles, Salary, Syllabus
Tipani – Should I apply to JBIMS MHRD?
The students who want to pursue their career in Human Resource Specialization should apply for this course. The reasons are JBIMS brand value, less intake and the advantage of the Mumbai Location. The other MBA/MMS or average PGDM colleges struggle to get good profiles for HR students. The average package for such institutes for HR usually ranges from Rs. 4.5 LPA to Rs. 5 LPA. The average salary figure for MHRD is very strong so definitely become a good choice.