COEP Pune MBA Admission 2021
College of Engineering Pune MBA Program
COEP Pune MBA
Hi Uotians, College of Engineering Pune has recently launched its management program. It focuses on Entrepreneurship and Finance. In the first year, students will get exposure domains like Marketing, Operations, IT, Human Resource, etc.
In the second year, students can choose a specialization from Entrepreneurship and Finance. The degree will be awarded from Savitribai Phule Pune University. It is a Master’s in General Management with specialization in the stream chosen by the student.
- Degree: General Management
- Total Seats: 30
- Fees: Rs. 4 lakh for 2 years
- Placements: No data
- Specialization: Entrepreneurship and Finance
COEP Pune MBA Fees
The course fees for 2 years is Rs. 4,00,000+
COEP Pune MBA Intake
All the seats are Maharashtra State seats so no Home university or Other than home university quota.
COEP Pune MBA Admission Process
- The admission process is conducted by DTE CET CELL through CAP Rounds.
- Maharashtra student can apply on the basis of MBA CET score or through All India Quota using CMAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT – Total seats: 26
- Other than Maharashtra students can apply through All India Quota using exams mentioned above – Total seats: 4
COEP Pune Cut-Off
|Category||MBA CET 2020
|All India Quota||99.58%ile(431)|
COEP Pune MBA Placements
The 2020-2022 batch will be placed in the year 2022 so no update on placement stats.
The following companies visit the college for engineering placements: Bajaj Auto, Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Mercedes Benz, Ashok Leyland, DAR Group, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Vodafone, Rolls Royce, Citi Corp, Segate, VM ware, Amazon, Whirlpool, Renault Nissan, Hyundai, Anand Automobiles, Hero Corp, ZS Associates, Infosys, DE Shaw and Co, etc.