Master of Management, DoMS, IISc Bangalore
The origin of the Department can be linked with the establishment of the Section of Economics and Social Sciences in 1947. The MBA program was introduced after 2000.
DoMS IISC Bangalore Courses Offered
The course offered by IISc Bangalore is called ‘Master of Management’. The student specializes in Business Analytics specialization in the second year.
DoMS IISC Bangalore Fees
|Master of Management||General/ OBC||SC/ ST|
|Tuition Fee (Annual)||1,00,000||Fully Waived|
|Gymkhana Fee (Annual)||1,000||1,000|
|Other Academic Fees (Annual)||50,000||50,000|
|Statutory Deposit (Refundable)*||7,900||7,900|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)*||7,900||7,900|
|Students Emergency Fund (Annual)||400||400|
DoMS IISC Bangalore Intake
The intake is up to 20 seats.
DoMS IISC Bangalore Admission Process
- Scores accepted – The candidates can apply on the basis of CAT, GMAT and GATE exam
- The students with engineering graduation or equivalent can only apply
- The shortlisted candidates will go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview
IISc Bangalore Cut-Off
|Entrance Type||Entrance Paper
|GATE (out of 1000)||All papers||750||625||670||450||450||660||660|
|GMAT (out of 800)||700||670||670||500||500||640||640|
Documents required for admission
• Valid GATE, CAT, GMAT Score Card
• SSC/10th Mark sheet
• HSC/12th Mark sheet
• Bachelor’s Degree Final Semester Mark Sheet (if available)
• Degree Certificate/ Course Completion Certificate
• Caste Proof Certificate (if applicable- approved by Central Government)
• Medical Fitness Certificate
• Parent/Guardian and Student Declaration
• Undertaking by Parent and Student
• No Objection Letter or Work-experience Certificate (if applicable)
• Aadhaar Card for Indian candidates and Passport for Overseas candidates
• State Bank of India/ Canara Bank Passbook.
DoMS IISC Bangalore Placements 2022
- Highest Salary: ₹ 39.5 LPA
- Average Salary: ₹ 26.8 LPA
- Median salary: ₹ 25 LPA
DoMS IISC Bangalore Review
The only constraint with this institute is that only students with engineering backgrounds can apply. There is no other reason for which this institute cannot be suggested on priority other than students disinterested in Business Analytics. The other ROI friendly MBA colleges are Sydenham Mumbai, UBS Chandigarh, PUMBA Pune, FMS Delhi, SRCC GBO, Delhi University League and TISS Mumbai.