This article will help you to understand Cloze test topic from Verbal Ability section, free practice pdf etc. A typical question from Cloze test can look like a paragraph with blank slots. You are required to fill the blanks with the appropriate answer from given options.
Example – Recently I visited Moscow, a Russian city -(1)- many war memorials. There is a huge park in Russia -(2)- as peace park.
-(1)- can be best filled by the word ‘with’ & -(2)- by word ‘known’
4 Tips to crack Cloze Test
- Read the complete paragraph in one take then link the sentences
- Try to eliminate options to get close to the correct answer
- Try filling the blanks without looking at the options in order to get close to the correct answer
- You can follow the tone of passage to shortlist options
- Understand what would fit in the blank – noun, verb, adjective, conjunction, etc.
- The final tip is to read the complete paragraph with chosen options and check whether it makes sense or not.
Close Test Free PDF Download