MDI Gurgaon PGDM ADMISSION 2022
Management Development Insitute(MDI) Gurgaon is one of the Top 15 MBA institutes in India. It has received international accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) London and South Asian Quality Assurance Systems (SAQS) in 2006.
MDI Gurgaon Admission Timeline
|Online Application||21st Sept 2021|
|Last date to Apply||26th Nov 2021|
|Entrance exams accepted||CAT, GMAT|
|Application cost||Rs. 3000/-|
MDI Gurgaon Courses
- Regular PGDM
- PGDM HRM – Human Resource Management
- PGDM IB – International Business
PGDM IB program is in collaboration with ESCP Europe. The student will be awarded a PGDM-IB from MDI Gurgaon and Masters in Management(MIM) from ESCP Europe.
MDI Gurgaon Fees and Intake
|PGDM||Rs. 21.34 lakh||240|
|PGDM HRM||Rs. 21.34 lakh||60|
|PGDM IB||Rs. 25 lakh||60|
MDI Gurgaon Eligibility Criteria
- 50% or equivalent in 10th and 12th std.
- 50% in graduation from recognized university or institute
- A minimum of 1-year post-qualification work experience as of 31st December 2021 – This is only applicable for MBA International Business.
MDI Gurgaon Selection Process
- The students are shortlisted on the basis of CAT score
- Then the shortlisted students will go through a Personal Interview
- The final selection will depend on the CAT score and overall profile that includes past academics, work experience if any, extracurricular, etc.
MDI Gurgaon CAT Cut-off
The expected CAT cut-off is around 95%
MDI Gurgaon Placements
- 99 PPO
- 128 companies visited
- Average CAT Percentile of the batch: 98.1%ile
- Average work experience: 26 months
- 35% Freshers(0-12 months of work experience)
|Highest Salary||Rs. 40.79 LPA||Rs. 40 LPA||Rs. 44 LPA|
|Average Salary||Rs. 20.13 LPA||Rs. 22.05 LPA||Rs. 23.15 LPA|
|Median Salary||Rs. 19.82 LPA||Rs. 22 LPA||Rs. 23 LPA|
|Sales and Marketing||Airtel, BCCL, Eli Lilly and Company, Dell, Castrol, AkzoNobel, Asian Paints, Samsung, Tata Steel, etc.|
|Human Resources||Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, OYO Rooms, IBM, KPMG, Flipkart, Genpact, Deloitte India, Amazon, EY, etc.|
|General Management & Consulting||Accenture, JSW Group, Max Life Insurance, Infosys Consulting, PwC India, Deloitte USI, Bain Capability Network, etc.|
|Finance||General Electric, Bank of America, HSBC Bank, IDFC First Bank, American Express, State Street, Synergy Consulting, CRISIL Ltd., etc.|
|Operations and Tech||Hexaware, Mahindra Comviva, Capgemini, Cognizant, Bridgestone, Cairn India, Gemini Solutions, Sterlite Technologies Ltd, etc.|
MDI Gurgaon Review
MDI is a brand similar to all the old IIMs. IIFT, FMS Delhi, JBIMS, SP Jain, etc. The students aspiring to pursue MBA HR can also target this institute after TISS Mumbai and XLRI Jamshedpur. The PGDM IB program is unique in itself and will definitely help students looking for opportunities across borders.