Sri Balaji University Pune
SBU was established in 1999, it spreads across 16.5 acres with a base of 15,000+ alumni
The Sri Balaji University League
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, BIMM
- Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, BIMHRD
- Balaji Institute of International Business, BIIB
- Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management, BITM
|Application process starts||18th Dec 2020|
|Last day to apply||5th March 2021|
|Institutes under university||BIMM, BIMHRD, BIIB, BITM|
|Exams accepted||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, MBA CET|
|Fees||Rs. 8,45,000 excluding accommodation and mess|
|Average Salary||Rs. 5.5+ LPA|
|UOT MBA Rating||6.5 out of 10|
|BIMM||MBA, MBA Marketing Management, MBA PM HRD|
|BITM||MBA, MBA Marketing Management, MBA Telecom Management|
|BIIB||MBA International Business, MBA Marketing Management, MBA Finance Management|
Sri Balaji University Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from UGC recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation can also apply
Sri Balaji University Selection Process
- A student can apply on the basis of CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, MBA CET
- Group discussion which might extend to role play, case studies and extempore speech.
- Personal Interview to assess the suitability of the candidate for a particular specialization
- Essay Writing to test candidate’s written communication skills
Sri Balaji University Fees
The total fee is Rs. 8,45,000
The hostel accommodation and mess charges are Rs. 65,000+ per year
Sri Balaji University Placements
465 students of batch 2020-2021 who will be graduating in May 2021 are already placed at top-notch companies as on 8th January 2021.
SBU has successfully placed 95% of the 2018-2020 batch with highest package INR 18.27 LPA.
The average salary is expected to cross Rs. 5.5 LPA