NL DALMIA MUMBAI
N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research ranks in the Top 20 MBA colleges of Mumbai and was founded in 1995. It offers a PGDM program to MBA aspirants.
NL Dalmia Courses provided
- PGDM – Marketing, Finance, BA and HR
- Part-time MBA
- Global MBA
NL Dalmia Fee
The 2-year fee for PGDM program is Rs. 15 lakh
NL Dalmia Intake
PGDM – 240 seats
NL Dalmia Admission Process
- Online Application, form fee is Rs. 2000/-
- Exams Accepted CAT, XAT, CMAT, MH-CET, MAT, ATMA, GMAT
- General Discussion & Personal Interview
|Entrance Exam score||40%|
|Online Personal Interview||20%|
|Online General Discussion||15%|
|Past Academic Record (10th , 12th, Graduation)||15%|
NL Dalmia Placements
The placements statistics of 2020-2022 batch is available on website. The average age was 24 years and 1:1 gender ratio which is rare in to find in many B-schools.
- Average Salary – Rs. 8.51 LPA
- Median Salary – Rs. 8 LPA
- Highest Salary – Rs. 15.3 LPA
85%ile+ is a healthy score in MBA entrance exams to maximize your chances of getting selected in N.L. Dalmia PGDM Course.
The students looking for one of the finest institutes for finance specialization should go for N L Dalmia. If a student wants to take up finance specialization then his list should be JBIMS, Sydenham, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar or N.L. Dalmia.