NITIE Mumbai Placements 2022
This article is all about the NITIE Mumbai Placements of the 2020-2022 batch and other details like fee, intake, and admission process.
- No. of companies: 125
- No. of students: 484
- PPOs: 132
|Highest Salary||Rs. 44 LPA|
|Average Salary||Rs. 19.5 LPA|
|Median Salary||Rs. 18 LPA|
121 companies participated
- Highest Salary: Rs. 58.24 LPA
- Average Salary: Rs. 21.82 LPA
- Highest Salary: Rs. 44 LPA
- Average Salary: Rs. 16.83 LPA
- Median Salary: Rs. 15 LPA
Prominent recruiters included companies like Amazon, Deloitte, Flipkart, HUL, ITC, P&G, Philips, PwC, Zomato Energy, Grofers, IDFC First, McKinsey, RBEI, RBL Bank, SAP Labs, Godrej, Mondelez, Kellogg’s, Heinz, Marico, Infosys, CAPITA, L&T Infotech, PEPSICO, Square Yards etc.
About NITIE Mumbai
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai(also known as NITIE) is one of the premier B-schools in India established in 1963. It is ultimately the top destination for engineers who want to get into Operations & Supply chain management. What about other domains? Let’s find out.
Through CAT exam
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
Through CAT, GATE, GMAT, GRE exams
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM)
NITIE Mumbai Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate having full-time Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) degree with an average of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) marks in all semesters. The students in the final year of graduation can also apply.
2. The candidate can apply on the basis of the CAT 2021(PGDIM, PGDSM) and GATE, GRE, GMAT(PGDSM)
NITIE Mumbai Admission Process 2022
- Application using CAT 2021/GATE/GMAT/GRE
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview
- Final merit list will be declared accordingly
NITIE Mumbai CAT Cut-off
NITIE Mumbai Fee
The fee for 2 year full time program is Rs. 14,63,000/-
*This does not include hostel and mess charges as.
NITIE Mumbai Intake
The intake for PGDIM is 350+ seats and 40+ seats for PGDSM
Tipani – NITIE Mumbai Review
There are very few destinations in India where only engineers are accepted for the Management program, NITIE is one among them to top the list. It has already gained significant importance in the field of Operations & Supply chain management. However, it is also progressing positively for other domains and therefore becomes an ultimate choice. One can find many NITIZEN’s who discarded IIM calls to enter this institute. The other top B-schools in Mumbai includes JBIMS, NMIMS, SJSOM IIT, TISS and Sydenham.