IRMA Social Awareness Test
IRMASAT 2021 exam will be conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand(IRMA) to select students for its program PGDM in Rural Management.
The Institute of Rural Management Anand started in 1979 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
The students interested in Rural Management should definitely apply for IRMA as it is one of the top banners in this business.
IRMASAT 2021 Timeline
|Online Registration||Oct 2020 to Jan 2021|
|Intimation for IRMASAT 2020, Group Activity and Personal Interview||February 2021|
|Final Result||2nd week of March 2021|
IRMASAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate & 45% for ST SC DAP students.
- The students in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- A student must have a valid score in CAT or XAT to be eligible for IRMASAT selection process.
IRMASAT 2021 Application Fees
*DAP – Differently Abled Person
IRMASAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The duration of the exam is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours
40 Questions with Multiple choices
IRMASAT 2021 Marking Scheme
- +1 for the correct answer
- – 0.25 for an incorrect answer
IRMASAT 2021 Syllabus
The IRMASAT exam will consist of questions related to Social Concern or General Awareness. Some of the important topics are:
- Indian Economy
- Rural Development
- Environmental Issues
- Human Rights
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment and Literacy
- Social & Economic Development
IRMASAT 2021 Registration
The registration process will start in October 2020, the application can be submitted until Jan 2021.
Documents required for the application process
Scanned copies of the following documents
- Your photograph and signature.
- Latest NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP certificate
- Mark sheets of SSC, HSC and Graduation. (If applicable – sports certificate, extra-curricular certificate, work experience certificate, graduation degree certificate)
- Sponsoring certificate for sponsored candidates as per the format available on the IRMA website
IRMA Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT or XAT scores.
- The shortlisted candidates will go through IRMASAT followed with Group Activity and Personal Interview.
IRMA Admission Process
A. IRMA Shortlisting Process
- Calls according to Merit – The candidates of General category scoring 85+ %ile in CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA PI process.
- Calls according to Profile-cum-merit: The General category candidates with 80+ %ile in CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 and fall in the Profile-based call criteria will be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA PI process. The following factors will matter – Graduation background, Graduation in Social sciences, Development studies, Agriculture & Allied Sciences, Work Experience in Social Impact, Community Development, Livelihoods, Policy and Advocacy, Agriculture and Allied sectors.
*The cut-off for reserved category candidates will be decided separately at the appropriate time.
B. The shortlisted candidates will be called at IRMA institute for the selection process where they will appear for IRMASAT test followed by Group Activity and Personal Interview.
How to prepare for IRMASAT 2021?
The candidates are required to take a free mock test to understand the types and difficulty of questions. The test consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
Click here to attempt Free IRMASAT 2021 mock